Saturday, April 9, 2011

We’re Back

Friday   

It’s been awhile since I posted.  The normal stuff has been happening but I just haven’t been in the mood to write.  No excuses, just busy, mostly work and just feeling a bit down when I think about doing all the things that have to be done before I can get out on the road. 

                                            IMG_0105

My daughter did not get the transfer to her work’s Sacramento office, so she won’t be taking over my mobile home.  Now I have to develop another course of action.  A lot of the things that I was going to give to her, I now have to find new homes.  I guess I will have to figure out how to use Craig’s List.  I have some twin beds, a couple of armoires, one for a computer and another for a television, file cabinets bookshelves and a bunch of other STUFF. 

                                           IMG_0092

A couple of weeks ago I went to  the winery to listen to Steve perform . He plays the keyboard and sings. It was an enjoyable evening.  I really don’t do much other than work and sleep for four days and then on the weekends it is catch up time.  During Lent I also go to a midweek church service that we have after a Soup/Supper.  Each Wednesday some one will make one or two kinds of soup (all of them are really yummy) and some one else will bring bread.

Last Friday and again on  Sunday I did some more research.  There was an RV show at the former McClelland AFB.  There were a couple of fifth wheels that would have worked, but I can’t do anything yet.  I spent quite a bit of time just sitting in one just talking with someone about what my plans are.  I felt so much at home.  I know that this lifestyle is what I really want.

Saturday

This morning Angel and I went out to Arco Arena to another RV show and again went through a lot of fifth wheels.  There were a few that had everything that I would like to have, but of course I won’t be able to afford one of those.  When the time is right I have faith that everything will fall in to place and that I will get exactly what will be best for me.

I had a bit of shopping to do, so knowing that I would be going into stores where I couldn’t take Angel,  I took her home.  Off I went to Costco to stock up on the ingredients for my protein  shakes and Sam’s Club to fill up the car (still under $4.00 {3.95 9/10}).  On the way home I stopped at Folsom Lake RV.  They are always nice and share information even though they know that I am not ready to purchase any thing yet.  It is family run and they are always very helpful.  Today I spent about a half hour with Billy who shared a lot of information and experiences with me.  

Home now, and there is so much to do and sort through.  One of these days I will have everything that I want to take with me in one place and the rest divided  as to where it will go, to sell, donated, given away or tossed .  Every day I get a little bit closer.

                                           IMG_0108

It’s time for bed.     I hope that you all are having a great weekend!

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel       http://whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment