Sunday, July 15, 2018

I'M BACK

I know, it's been  long long time since I have posted anything on this blog.  A lot has happened. LIFE has just happened.

Last summer was spent workamping in Flagstaff AZ.



Took a road trip to Montezuma Castle with my granddaughter while she visited.


Before we left Flagstaff, Ted and I took a trip up to the Grand Canyon.
Then we headed down to Casa Grand.  Ted flew home to San Francisco.


We were able to visit family.




My granddaughter. Elyzabeth Jeanette moved in with me.


We moved back to the Phoenix area, Chandler.


I went back to work to try to save a little bit of money.


I worked for one of the Sam's Clubs that would close in January.




In February, we moved back to China Camp State Park in California.
My granddaughter has gotten two jobs.  She has been saving money to be on her own.


I've been doing a lot of painting and am going to a watercolor class at the community center.



The above pictures are all from different parts of the State Park and campground.

That's pretty much what we've been doing for the past year.  A lot more happened, but this is just a sampling of our activities.

Now that I have figured out how to download pictures again, I will begin blogging again.

For those who are still interested , thank you for sticking by me.

Thanks for visiting, 

Susan and Angel and Jeanette









3 comments: