Friday, May 13, 2011

Busy, Busy,Busy

                              DSC00223

It’s been really busy this past week.  I’ve been off all week on “vacation”.  I have been going through STUFF.  I did take some time to go to the Scottish Highland Games in Woodland CA last Saturday.  It’s fun to watch all the swirling kilts and listening to the bagpipes and fiddles.  The entertainers and food was good too.  Have you had your haggis today? 

DSC00220    DSC00218    DSC00217

tossing the caber                 pipers                               haggis               

                                                                                 ( half eaten )       

I also stopped by my clan’s tent and donated some books and a couple of painted valances. 

                                     DSC00222

It was a normal Sunday, church and I had to do something, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was.  I must be having a “senior moment”.

Monday Linda came over to help me go through all my art things.  I sorted out what I want to keep (trying to keep it to one bucket).  I donated a large bag of Artist’s Magazines to the local high school art department.  More sorting to be done.

Tuesday, Marti (Gypsy) and I met for lunch and then took a look of a couple of local RV parks and another RV dealer on Folsom Blvd.  There were a couple of Class As that were nice and within my budget, still looking.  We parted wishing each other happy and safe travels.  Then for me it was back home to more cleaning and sorting. 

Wednesday, doctor appointment and more of the same.

Today I found a fifth wheel that I really like and the price was in my budget, only I can’t make any decisions for another week or so.  Does anyone have a Cameo by Carriage?  It has everything that I want and plenty of storage in the basement. 

 

DSC00224  DSC00228

I was planning on going to meet Marikay at the RV Show in Pleasanton on Friday, but plans have changed and we won’t be going, although we will get together one of these days.  Instead I will be getting everything ready for the yard sale, sorting and pricing. 

Next week on Monday I will have to go back to work. I sure  am not looking forward to that, but it is necessary. 

It is late and I need to get to bed.   I hope that you all have a great weekend.

Thanks for visiting

                                                   IMG_0189

Susan and Angel   http://whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

PS Tried posting this last night, but blogger was down, Since then I’ve been able to get quite a bit of the STUFF sorted and priced.  Trying to get as much done now before I go back to work next week.

Bye again

Susan

4 comments:

  1. You have really been busy!
    I just love listening to bagpipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the interior of that fifth wheel looks great! Desk and fireplace ... Sorry we couldn't meet up, we will do it soon. Maybe we can meet half way for lunch someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fifth wheel looks nice - I'd love to have a little office area with a desk like that.

    Looks like you're making good progress with the sorting/pricing. It's such a pain, but will be worth it when you have it sold!

    Enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of bloggers that have Cameos and love them (Tumbleweed comes to mind). You're getting there!

    ReplyDelete