Sunday, September 2, 2018

Another Year Gone

Yes, another one has flow by.  It flies by when you’re having fun.

A few days before my Grandson graduated from Army Boot Camp.  His mom flew to South Carolina for the ceremony, then he’s off to Georgia for more training.

We’re all very proud of him.

IMG_0369

On Friday, my Granddaughter and I took a day trip to Limantour Beach at Point Reyes.  I didn’t realize that it was 1/4 mile to the actual beach.  I decided to sit at a picnic bench at the entrance and do a mini watercolor.  Lyza took Angel to run in the water.  She said that Angel was looking for me all the time they were gone.

IMG_4193

While painting, I was visited by this jay.

IMG_4196

Yes. I had to work on my Birthday.  Most of the day I was in the Motorhome cleaning the refrigerator and defrosting the freezer. I also made (what I call) Gottago in my pressure cooker. It turned out really good.  I have enough for several more meals.  I’ll have to do this more often.

Later the Park Rangers brought in pizza and some fruit salad.  When Lyza got off work she brought the cake.  She thought that I should have family here on my birthday, since Ted couldn’t be here.  We called him on facetime so they both could sing before I blew out the candles.

My coworkers enjoying the celebration.

IMG_8511LIMG_8514

Well, that’s what’s been happening this past week.  The campground is full for the Holiday.  I’m available for firewood sales.The weather is perfect, although a bit chilly this morning.  I hope that you all are having a great weekend.  Take care!

Thanks for visiting

IMG_4173  Just resting after meeting so many new people/dogs.

Susan and Angel

1 comment: