Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day and a Short Post

 

I want to wish you all a very Happy Valentine’s Day tomorrow.  Be good to your Sweetie!

                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Another week has passed and and again it was as boring as usual.  Each day goes by and I can hardly remember what I did most of the time.  One thing that I am trying to do is to get all of my banking consolidated into one bank as well as get all my credit cards paid off and then close them.  I will keep one open for now.  That’s what I did last Friday. I still need to set up a savings account in addition to the checking account that I already set up. 

                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Saturday I slept in and then later I actually got out in the yard and did a bit of weed eating, cleaning up the patio, pruning branches and pulling weeds.  I found some  muscles that I forgot that I had.  I am really out of shape.  Hopefully I can get a bit of exercise doing yard work, since I probably won’t get it any other way.  Later in the afternoon Angel and I took a ride out to the Folsom Auto mall to see what is available.  I’m still not sure as to what I should even look for, a little car as toad or a 350 pick up as a tow vehicle.  If I get a car, I want to spend as little as possible, just some thing to get me to and from work and the store and maybe it can be towed four down.

                                               xoxoxo 

Today, after church, instead of  doing more research, I stopped at Home Depot to get some super soil.  I am fixing up a fenced area for the  dogs when Mellissa gets here.  I put down the super soil and  pavers and then I think I will sprinkle a little grass seed and maybe even Angel will do her business there.  Right now she has refused to go there.  I guess it’s time for more training.  The rest of the yard has to be redone for a place for kids to play, maybe all grass.

                                            xoxoxoxoxox

More sore muscles, I think I will take some Tylenol and go to bed.  Tomorrow and work will be here soon enough.  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  It has been really nice here but that should change soon.  Monday the weather guys say that it will start raining and continue for the whole week and the temperature will drop at least ten degrees by the end of the week.  I am really ready for Spring. 

Thanks for visiting     (no Pic’s)

Susan and Angel        http://whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

1 comment: