Sunday, March 6, 2011

Exercise, Good Deal, and Clipped Nails

 

One more week closer.  Each day while I’m at work, goes by so slow and the weekend go is over before you know it.  Friday was the day that I went for scheduled Physical Therapy to work out a plan for water aerobics along with strengthening exercises.  I can do them at home and some of them I will be able to do at work.  Everything that I do has one thought, being healthy enough to be able to RV full time.

The rest of the day I did a bit of shopping and started looking for cars or trucks and took another look at some 5vers at a local RV dealer.  I sure wish that the waiting was over and I could start the next chapter. 

Both Friday and Saturday was absolutely gorgeous compared to the past couple of months.  A taste of Spring!  Now when Winter is truly over it will really be nice.  I was able to get my laundry done and met with Gypsy for a bite to eat at La Bou around noon.  We then went to the a dealer to look at some RVs just to see what’s available.

Afterwards I took Angel to Pet Smart to get her nails clipped.  While she was getting her nails done, I wandered around the store and got a Pedi Paws so that I  can do them myself and found a new sweater for her. (a really good deal, regularly $16.99 for only $4.25)  The rest of the day I got a little more done around the house and then watched a few movies on Netflix.

I woke up Sunday morning to rain.  After church I thought about going to see “The King’s Speech”  but changed my mind and just went home, made few phone calls and watched a few more movies.  It’s still raining. It is supposed to be over by tomorrow. 

Now it’s time to start thinking about another work week, so it’s off to bed.

Thanks for visiting

                                          IMG_0048

                                           Angel in her new sweater.

Susan and Angel

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand where you're coming from on the waiting part. I read and learn and tour RV dealers too, and each time it seems like an eternity until the day I'll be ready to buy and take to the road. : )

    ReplyDelete