Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trip to TX Day Two

                                         IMG_0650

                    This is beautiful country, but I wouldn’t want to live here.

After leaving Dream Catcher’s RV Park, my possible goal was to make it to a P/A park in Ft Stockton, TX, approximately half way to Garner SP.  I wasn’t sure about the park.  I couldn’t find any information on it and only a poor review say that they couldn’t find it in their GPS.  So I found one in Balmoreal (Sp) a bit west of Ft Stockton.  As I passed it, I decided to press on, which I did, watching a storm front  coming my way.  There was a few showers, enough for the wipers on intermittent.  I ended up finding the Wal Mart, asked if it would be alright to spend the night.  It was okay, good thing too, because it got windy and wet,  I was so tired that I hardly noticed it after I fell asleep. 

In the morning I went into the store to get some fruit for breakfast.

On to the state park!!!!!

So far I haven’t been able to post because of the WiFi here.  I will try at the Visitor’s Center.

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment