Friday, August 20, 2010

Back in my van

I brought back the convertible after work yesterday.  So I am in my own mini van.  Everything is familiar and comforting, which surprised me.  I really haven’t liked the van.  It is too big for just me and since I have no plans to remain in a stationary home, I won’t need to have a vehicle to move stuff in.  I’ll keep it until I actually make the move to an RV though., 

I got up later than usual this morning, got dressed, started the laundry  finished one load and started another, but I was still tired and went back to bed for another 2 hours.  When I finally got up, started moving furniture and electronics.  Of course I am technologically challenged so am surprised that I even  attempted moving these things.  I got it all set up and needed to send in an order through the internet and the internet wasn’t there.  Uh oh, now what?   I had to run out to an art supply store to get some watercolor paper, so I put the internet on hold.  I also had to get a couple of brackets to support a dropdown leaf on table so that I could  put my printers on it.  I put the bracket on, that wasn’t hard,so now

DSCF0002 DSCF0003

I could focus on getting back online.   SUPRISE!!!!   I fixed it.  It was only one cord that had come loose.  Yea!   When my kids finally read this they will be shocked that I didn’t even call one of them.  For me, it gives me confidence for when I am out there on my own.

Oh yea, I also finally got electricity to the waterfall and watered all the plants.  That’s it for today.  Not sure what I’ll do tomorrow, but whatever it is it will another day closer.

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel    whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Susan. Sometimes things really aren't that hard to do. You'll need that confidence when you're in the RV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Susan. Good job with the printer setup. I am still computer challenged also, especially on the hook-up side.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a relief when you figure something out yourself? Now, if I could just fix this naughty awning of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Susan...sounds like a successful day!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete