Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catching up, more Vegging and Work

Since Saturday, I really haven't done much. I just went to church Sunday morning, came home, read a little and caught up with RVer's blogs. For some odd reason I just couldn't get motivated to do very much. It has been just too hot.

It was pretty much the same on Monday after I got home from work. I let Angel out and had a call from some friends from a few years ago. Before I knew it was getting late and it was off to bed.

That brings us up to today, after I got home from work, I took care Angel, got a bit of watering done, caught up on some correspondence and now it's time for bed.

I'm really looking forward to no yard work. If I'm going to veg, I'd rather do it in an RV and not feel guilty about not working out side.

Thanks for visiting,

Susan and Angel


1 comment:

  1. I think this hot weather is making everybody wanting to just stay indoors and not do very much.
    Mike & I have wanted to hike a few trails but it has just been too hot.
    Try to stay cool!!

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete