Monday, July 26, 2010

Work week, Day 1

This will be a short post.  There’s not much to post when I work such long hours.  At least I was off the phones for an hour for training.  That is one thing that I will not miss, all the changes that the company is going through.  I know that it is good for the company and I appreciate the fact that I work for this company and the changes are good.  But I have “short timers” disease.  I go back and forth from, another day I have to go to work to, yea, one more day closer.

DSCF0009

That’s about it for today

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel

whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know exactly what you mean. There isn't anything worse, in my opinion, than having to go to a job you have already left in your mind. Time will go fast now, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week! :-)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete