Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chores, Book, Long call , Just vegging

Not much happened today. I just did some chores around the house. I'm giving away a pair of chairs that I have to a coworker, who is moving into a larger apartment.

I finally started a novel that I've had for awhile, and the realized that I have already read it. I'll probably read it again anyway. The books in this series are some of the only books that I will take with me. Most of them have been signed by the author, Diana Gabaldon. The first in the series, Outlander, I've read at least four times.

Then I got a call from my sister. She may do the RV thing with me. She's done it before and has a lifetime membership with Escapees and will take her husband off it since he won't be able to use it anymore and will put me on it. Cool! That call lasted over 3 1/2 hours. We're not sure if she can do it full time because of her health issues, but it is something she would like to do, even if she does it part time. We will just have to figure it out. Right now she is in Albuquerque NM, but may be moving here to Sacramento CA.

The rest of the day I didn't do anything except get on the computer and veg out. (Still Hot!)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Thanks for visiting
Susan and Angel

2 comments:

  1. Vegging out when it is hot is a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds just about like mine!! It has been too hot to do much of anything lately. We didn't even clean sites today....just pulled cards. We'll get with any cleanup that has to be done tomorrow.
    Take care!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete