Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last day of this work week

Well this work week is finally over. Got out of work 1/2 hour early, which is very unusual. On the way home I ran an errand (actually drove -- too hot to run anywhere). I haven't any energy to do anything.

Talked to my daughter in Phoenix, she says I shouldn't complain, it's 113 deg. there.

Off tomorrow, I may see if I can test drive a MH. gotta keep doing the research :)

I thought I might go out and water my plants but it is after 8 pm and it is still over 90 deg. Since I'm always up early, lol, I'll do it in the morning.

Thanks for visiting.

Susan and Angel

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! The weekend has started!! You even got off a little early so it could start a little early. :)
    I hope you have a really great weekend and do something that makes you happy...like test driving a motorhome!!
    Take care!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did that this morning. It was a small class C. Easy to drive, but I wasn't crazy about it. Are there always sounds that you hear while driving or was it because there was none of the Stuff in it? Also stopped and looked at a couple of others(different dealer). It's amazing how much these salesmen DON'T know about their own products or RVing in general. All the more reason for RESEARCH.

    ReplyDelete