Monday, July 12, 2010

Doctor visit, More Research

Off work for doctor's appointment. It should have been two, but I forgot to get lab work done so had to reschedule the other.
Since I had a little time I went to the local Dodge dealer and found a pretty good deal on a 1999 350 Dodge dually, 4x4, diesel, 113,333 miles, really clean for $14,999. My thanks to Phil for his opinions and help. As it turned out, the numbers didn't work out, but that's okay. It's just one more piece of the learning curve.
On the way home I stopped at another RV dealer to check out some more floor plans. There sure are a lot out there, makes my head spin sometimes, they all just run together. But when the time is right it will all fall into place and I too will be living the Dream.

That's it for today, off to bed since I have get up early for work

Thanks for visiting.
Susan and Angel

4 comments:

  1. Since you are looking at trucks I assume you are going to purchase a fifth wheel?? Have you considered some of the nice class C motorhomes?
    Not trying to but in...just asking???

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all in the research! Keep it up! I know I keep mixing different motorhomes up in my mind, I keep good notes, and take pics with my Iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was flattered you called and wanted my opinion, sorry things didn't work out. Maybe give it a couple of weeks and if it's still there they will make a better deal? Keep up the search and it will all fall into place for you.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually looking at C's, A's and 5er's. I think that I would prefer the 5ver for livability. I was just looking and found this one and thought to give it a shot, really didn't think it would happen though. It's still a long way off, so when it happens everything will fall into place. Just enjoying the ride!

    ReplyDelete