Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Blog

This is all new for me, writing down thoughts and activities for all to see. I thought that I would do this to have a record of my journey into full-timing in an RV. I won't have an RV until I retire, hopefully in 2011. I too like so many others have to wait until I sell my home.

In the meantime I have to eliminate the negatives (stuff, old ways of thinking, and debt) and accentuate the positive (a new lifestyle, fewer things to take care of, seeing more of my far flung family and friends, meeting new friends and seeing more of this beautiful country). Everything that I do and think about is to that end. I am sure that there will be highs and lows, frustrations and ah-ha moments. Thank you for being interested enough to read my blog.

Best wishes to all from me and my little Angel (10 lb terrier mix)

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog and I wish you luck and safe travels when you retire to full timing!

    Enjoy!
    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog tonight, I like to go back to the first one and read forward. My husband, Woody and I are gate guads, but are home on medical leave until the first of the year. We are hoping his health lets us return.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete