Thursday, July 29, 2010

This work week over Yea!

Finally home,  Had fun with Angel chasing me around the kitchen island, with her sliding on the tile floor.  She can be very funny.  Again just trying to catch up on everyone’s blog. I’ve been reading Gypsy’s blog from the beginning, and finally up to 2010. It’s been an amazing ride and very eye opening. 

I got a call from my sister, Evelyn.  She wanted to let me know that she received her new Escapee lifetime membership cards and is sending mine to me.  that will be nice to have. One more step in the journey.  She also told me that our older brother will be having back surgery on August 12th.  Prays are always appreciated. 

Time to think about bed, the eyelids are starting to give in to gravity.  Tomorrow I need to get some work done (cleaning, sorting and tossing).  Good night all and

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel  whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend and don't work too hard! I'm already tired and it's only Friday morning. I've decided I'm going to stay in bed most of Sunday.

    ReplyDelete