Saturday, July 31, 2010

In and Out, Breakfast with friends, Dinner with friend (not)

This morning I met some friends at MIMI’s for a late breakfast.  Jeff and Eileen came down to Sacramento from Yuba City.  It’s been about 3 years since we have seen each other.  We talked about another venture that I can do when I am fulltiming.  I think that this is something that I can do in addition to a business that I already have (all HIS art). It is something that I have planned on doing as my retirement business.  Anyway we just caught up on what each other has been doing.  It was a nice visit.  Thank you both for a delightful breakfast and visit.  This picture is from my cell phone, not too bad!

Jeff and Eileen

On the way home I stopped for gas. I usually go to the Sam’s Club on Greenback.  It is usually 6 to10 cents cheaper than other stations, even AM/PM.  It’s worth going a few miles out of the way if I’m low on gas.

I did some laundry, banking and other stuff at home. I finally finished Gypsy’s blog from the beginning to today. 

I’m spending waaaaay too much time on this computer.

I had planned on going out to dinner at a Greek restaurant with my pastor’s wife, Kyle, but when she was ready to leave and her dog, Nicky, got out and hurt her paw.  So that meant a trip to the vet :(   I went along with her for moral support.  Neither one of us could figure out why she couldn’t put any weight on her paw, nothing broken, no cries or yelps when  we felt or moved her foot around and no blood after just a smudge when she first got her home.  There was at least an hour wait, but Nicky just got better and better, just favored the paw and limped a bit, so she wasn’t seen and Kyle saved $125.00. :)  We’ll just do dinner one night next week instead.  I called her when I got home, Nicky’s doing better.

BTW, Welcome to a new follower, Katie.

Thanks for visiting

Susan and Angel whatsupwithsusanandcompany.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. You really had to wade through a lot of posts, and I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi's is GREAT. They have the best muffins!! Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.k., I'll bite. What's HIS art?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The business that I have been doing until recently (have to get my printer working again) is to take artwork, paintings, photographs etc and photoshop them if necessary, then create a transfer to put onto various objects, such as mugs, cutting boards, mousepads, tee shirts, even just fabric to use when making quilts, using a heat press. The name of my business is "all HIS art". God is the one who gives all. At least that is my belief.

    ReplyDelete