Sunday, July 11, 2010

Church, Movie and Taking it easy

Didn't do too much today, too hot!
I went to church and did a little shopping. (I had to stock up on the Greek yogurt and cottage cheese for my protein shakes.)

As you can see Angel's takin' it easy too.

Experiment update:
So far I haven't turned on the TV all weekend, not even for the movie, I watched "Houseboat" with Cary Grant and Sophia Loren on my laptop. Is that cheating?

Another 3 day work week coming up, I have doctors appointments tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting, I hope you had an easy weekend.

Susan and Angel

2 comments:

  1. Our dogs love to sleep just like Angel...upside down with all four feet in the air. It is so cute!
    This heat has been awful today. You go outside and it feels like an oven. YUK!
    Hope your Dr. appointments go very well. :)

    Take care!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been to one and will leave soon for the other, but I forgot to do the lab work so will probably have to do that on Friday (I have to be fasting. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete